12500 Tukwila International Boulevard makes a striking first impression curbside with wide window expanses, a generous plaza and lush, mature landscaping. Inside, the grand central staircase and high ceilings provide drama while welcoming the visitor into a secure environment. The Department of Homeland Security shares the building, contributing to a sense of activity and energy as well as heightened security.
Available space on the third floor is flooded with natural light and has a private deck with panoramic views to downtown Seattle and Mount Rainier. It is accessible by stairs, three passenger elevators and a freight elevator. Secure parking and storage is available.
12500 Tukwila International Boulevard is close to many amenities, including South Center mall (7 minutes) and downtown Seattle (15 minutes). Access to transportation hubs such as SeaTac airport and the Link Light Rail are excellent with access from I-5 via Boeing Exit Road convenient a short distance from the building.
Available Square footage of 11,727 sq ft is contiguous and is all located on the 3rd floor.
- Great views of the Cascades and Mt Rainier
- High ceilings and lots of natural light with open floor plan
- Secured building and parking access
- Ample visitor parking
- Pristine, never-before-occupied
- Architectural concept consultation available
- Easy Access to I-5, I-405, and Highways 99 & 509
- Only 5 minutes from SeaTac Airport
- Located on major bus route along Hwy 99
- Great assortment of amenities within minutes
- Energy Star Certified
For leasing information please contact: