6TH AND WALL
Wonderful views of the South Lake Union area and Seattle’s iconic monorail speeding by above 5th Avenue.
6th & Wall occupies an entire city block in the center of one of Seattle’s most exciting and dynamic neighborhoods. Easy access to some of Seattle’s best landmarks including the downtown core, Pike Place Market, Elliot Bay waterfront and to the Northeast, the new rapidly developing tech community at South Lake Union. Just a few blocks away is Whole Foods, the new Hyatt hotel, and the new Gates Foundation campus.
At the building’s center – a dramatic glass-ceilinged atrium lobby – perfect for those seeking a high impact presence.
The building offers other gracious features:
- Onsite underground parking with additional parking lots adjacent.
- Potential of high profile signage.
- Wide column spacing and generous floor to floor height allows flexible layout and functionality.
- High visibility on the busy sidewalks offers potential for retail.
- The current configuration offers multiple conference rooms and a board room with a commanding view of South Lake Union.
- Freight elevator and raised loading dock.
For leasing information please contact:
206 281 8700