A Venti Job Opportunity for You!
Sabey operates 3 licensed Starbucks stores in Seattle*, and you might make a excellent fit for one of our part-time or full-time Starbucks barista positions!
In addition to a competitive wage, some of our perks include:
- An ORCA transit card or parking assistance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Great benefits, such as paid time off and medical / dental insurance, for employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more.
Interested in working for us? Fill out an application today!
* Swedish Cherry Hill Medical Campus: James Tower & Jefferson Tower, and 6th Ave & Wall St
Sabey Corporation is seeking full-time and part-time Baristas for our internationally recognized Starbucks-licensed coffee bars located in Seattle at the Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill campus and the City University of Seattle campus.
The most competitive candidates will have a steady work history, preferably in retail, coffee, or food service, and a demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced busy environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and prepare beverages to standard; follow cash handling policies; and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Deliver enthusiastic customer service in a fast-paced busy environment.
- Practice punctual and reliable attendance standards.
- Work successfully on a team.
- Maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Click here to view the Starbucks dress code.
- Previous experience working as a barista or working in the food service industry.
- Experience preparing specialty coffee beverages.
- Open shift availability.
- Skilled in delivering enthusiastic customer service.
- Demonstrated success as a collaborative team member.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Desire to take initiative to grow the business and support the team.
- Desire for long-term employment and promotion within the Sabey Starbucks organization.
Compensation & Benefits:
- We pay competitive wages and believe in promoting from within the team.
- An ORCA Passport Transit Card or paid parking assistance
- Paid time off and medical / dental insurance are available for baristas working 30 hours or more per week. (Click here for more details.)
Sabey Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Sabey Corporation is a 45-year-old privately held full service commercial real estate company with ownership predominately in the Pacific Northwest. The Puget Sound Business Journal recognized us as the best Family-Owned Business in 2016.Apply Now